viernes, 27 de julio de 2012

Apologies / Disculpas


English

STAT COUNTER measures the number of visits to this blog. The day before yesterday there was a huge increase to a supposed provisional version of the most recent publication. I, however, was unable to open it. If offensive material appeared on this blog, I did not write it and I don't know what it was. If this happened, I offer my apologies to my readers.

Español

STAT COUNTER mide el número de visitas a este blog, y me indica un número increíble de personas que anteayer abrieron una versión provisional de la entrega más reciente. Pero cuando intenté abrirla, no tuve acceso. Si algún contenido ofensivo salió en mi nombre, no sé qué fue, y no lo publiqué yo. Si esto ocurrió, pido disculpas a mis lectores.

No hay comentarios:

 
Locations of visitors to this page